Registration & Fees
Registration is Open!
- Our online registration is now much faster - registering online will save you time.
- Registering online will allow you to quickly lock-in an available spot for a desired field trip or seminar.
- If you register online you will instantly and automatically receive a confirmation receipt via email.
- Registering online allows you to conveniently update your profile.
- Use code: Crawfish
ONLINE REGISTRATION TIPS:
- Please complete your registration soon after you start it. If you must pause for a long period or stop, then CANCEL your registration and start over again later.
- When registering online, be sure to indicate the correct credit card type (Mastercard, VISA, or Discover) on the payment screen.
If you fax or mail your registration, then please follow the instructions on page 2 of the download form below. Additionally, you should first check field trip and/or seminar availability, write legibly, use black or blue ink, put your name at the top of the second page, and remember to include the expiration date of your credit card. Please note that it may take 10 -17 days to receive a confirmation receipt for faxed or mailed registrations, and field trips or seminars may sell out before your registration can be processed:
Early Registration (on or before 07/22/13):
Partner & Others = $485 / Land Trust Member = $380
Basic Registration (07/23/13– 08/26/13):
Partner & Others = $560 / Land Trust Member = $455
Full-Time Student / Current Americorps Volunteer Registration = $200
One-day Registration – Wednesday = $285
One-day Registration – Thursday = $285
Welcoming Dinner – Tuesday = $58
Daylong, Partners & Others = $195
Half-day, Partners & Others = $105
Daylong, Members = $165
Half-day, Members = $90
Note: Basic Rally Registration includes concurrent workshop sessions on Wednesday, September 18 and Thursday, September 19, lunch Wednesday and Thursday, the Opening Plenary session and Regional Receptions.
Please contact Scott Still at 970-245-5811 or email email@example.com with any registration questions.