Building Strong Land Trusts
Pathways to Accreditation is a private online meeting space where staff, volunteers and board members can collaborate to complete an organizational assessment and develop policies to build a stronger organization. For land trusts on the accreditation path, the interactive website walks you through a series of activities and tasks that assist in the collection, preparation and coordination of materials required for registration, the pre-application and the application questionnaire.
You are only one click away from getting started! Go to http://learningcenter.lta.org and click on the “Get started” button. Your login information for both Pathways and The Learning Center is the same. And if you have ordered a book from us online or registered online for Rally, you probably already have an account (even if you aren't aware of it), so click on "Retrieve My Password." Once you know your password, log in at http://learningcenter.lta.org, then, click on “Pathways.” Full log-in instructions
- Make it easy on your board to complete an organization assessment with our online Assessing Your Organization
- Create new policies with step-by-step templates
- Share files, ideas and discussion on your own private web space
- One-click access to The Learning Center resources and forums
Each land trust that uses Pathways gets a private website that no one outside their organization can access. Pathways guides your land trust team through a progressive set of tasks that culminate in completing and organizing the materials required for your accreditation application.
- Dashboard Navigation: Pathways is organized around a central dashboard, a page that helps you track your tasks and progress towards completion
- Document Control: Upload and store documents and reports for easy access and retrieval
- Team Management: Assign members or volunteer for tasks, set deadlines and track your progress
- Collaboration: Comment fields provide immediate feedback and discussion
- Resources: Reports and curriculum examples are added content for the research and development of your materials