Express Learning Kits
Bringing The Experts To Your Conference Room
Have you been looking for an easy and effective way you and your team can train together without the long travel, hassle or expense?
The Land Trust Alliance is pleased to announce a new training option that conveniently brings you the expertise of national leaders – direct to your land trust office. Each Express Learning Kit contains everything you need:
- Short, 20-30 minute webinar video-recording (or recordings) by a topic expert;
- Facilitator’s guide to lead the group;
- Participant discussion guide or exercises and;
- List of additional resources
It’s fast, convenient, portable, and quality learning for everyone.
Easy to use!
Gather your team together, broadcast the webinar recording and then dive into the exercises or discussion. You’ll be amazed what you discover about your skills, strengths and improvement areas. And, if new team members come on board—you can keep the recordings and exercises to share with them.
The first set of learning topics that are available are focused on strengthening your team’s financial acumen:
- How to Ask for Major Gifts: Maximizing Your Fundraising Team’s Impact
- Powering Up Board Financial Oversight, addressing both staffed and all-volunteer land trust considerations.
More to come!
We’ll continue to develop more kits, so if you have questions or suggestions for additional topics please
email Mary Burke. Kits are $45 for Alliance members ($55 for non-members), and available for »
Access to online webinar recordings is subject to the availability of the AdobeConnect service and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.