Advanced Legal Training
Attorneys ♦ Appraisers ♦ Accountants ♦
Experienced Land Trust Professionals ♦ Law School Faculty
Looking to Stay Informed on Conservation Law?
Interested in Crafting Practical Legal Solutions?
Join Us For The
Fourth Symposium on Advanced Legal Topics in Land Conservation
February 5-6, 2014 | Reno, Nevada
If you work with land trusts on advanced legal issues, this is a program you cannot afford to miss. This Symposium will deliver information that is impossible to find at any other single program. You will receive updates from leading professors, private practitioners, and conservation professionals who are uniquely qualified to weigh in on timely topics in conservation law. You will leave with practical tips you can put to use immediately upon your return to the office.
Gather with your colleagues to take advantage of this rare opportunity to discuss and contribute insight on these complex legal issues:
- Dissect a breach of contract conservation case to develop cogent pretrial strategies.
- Analyze four leading conservation and tax cases for practice implications and new trends.
- Drill down into nuances and negotiation of surface use agreements for oil and gas extraction.
- Bring your collaborative problem-solving skills to an intensive six-hour practical examination of land trust risk assessment focusing on the challenges of conservation easement modification.
Up to 11 CLE credits available
Download the Brochure >> (PDF)
Download the Agenda >> (PDF)
- Registration: Please contact Patty Tipson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-870-3971.
- Course content: Please email Leslie Ratley-Beach, email@example.com or call 802-262-6051.
Thank you to our Program Committee
Resources Law Group
Kaplan Kirsch & Rockwell LLP
The Nature Conservancy
Land Trust Alliance
Tahoe Meadows photo courtesy of Nevada Land Trust, Mariusz Blach/photographer.