Open Forum on 2014 Public Policy Priorities
Can't join the web forum? Take the survey now!
Date: October 15, 2013
Time: 3:00 - 4:00 PM ET
Make your voice heard! At the beginning of each year the Land Trust Alliance’s Board of Directors sets land trust policy priorities based on input received from land trust members. In addition to this year's Update and Forum at Rally and our online survey, you can provide input in a brand new way. On this webinar, the Alliance’s public policy team will discuss the current status of land trust policy priorities and outline options for 2014, then you'll have the opportunity to provide feedback through the webinar's live survey tools and comment features. You'll find a background memo and other options to respond at www.lta.org/policy/priorities. All Land Trust Alliance members are invited to give their opinions of what the team should focus on in 2014. So, bring your ideas on how to shape the critical issues that will impact your daily work.
Please email Bryan David if you plan to attend.
- Select “Enter as a Guest.” Type your name in the box.
- Select join the audio conference using computer. You will be asked again how to join the meeting, select “using the computer.”
- If you wish to join the conference via the telephone, enter your phone number in the prompt. In a few minutes, you should receive an automated return phone call, allowing access to the webinar. If you use a telephone extension, call 1-888-450-5996, passcode: 933095#
Please join the presentation at least 10 minutes early to ensure that your computer is ready.
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:
- Test your connection (at least 60 minutes before the session starts): http://landtrustalliance.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Get a quick overview of how the software works: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview