The Guardians of the Land Society recognizes the generosity of donors who sustain the Land Trust Alliance through their strong financial support and their engagement in our mission. This society includes donors who give $1,000 or more annually to the Alliance.
As a Guardian of the Land, you make it possible for the Alliance to strengthen land trusts across America — so we can protect more land, protect it well, and protect it forever. Your generous support allows the Alliance to seize opportunities when they come up, responding to the conservation community’s highest priorities. Our ability to take action when it matters most means that more amazing places will be there to enrich the lives of our children, grandchildren, and beyond.
The Alliance recognizes our major donors’ personal investment in land conservation by including you in leadership-level conversations about Alliance initiatives. We welcome your input and ideas.
Become a Guardian of the Land
Join today by clicking here. If you prefer, you can download the donation form and fax it to 202-638-4730.
As a Guardian of the Land, you receive news about the impact of your investment, abundant learning opportunities, a voice in the direction of the Alliance and our grateful recognition of your leadership. There are five levels of membership within the Guardians of the Land Society.
Guardians $1,000- $9,999
- One-year subscription to our award-winning Saving Land magazine
- Access to The Learning Center
- Invitation to Special Friends Reception at Rally: The National Land Conservation Conference
- $50 voucher for registration to attend Rally
- Insider news from the Alliance
- Invitation to annual “State of the Alliance” phone briefing
- Guardians of the Land pin
- Acknowledgment on the Alliance website
- Acknowledgement in the annual report
- All benefits of a Guardian
- One complimentary registration to attend Rally
- A Land Trust Alliance “hat
- Opportunity for a personal meeting with Alliance leadership annually
- Invitation to special outdoor excursion for leadership investors at Rally
- All benefits of an Investor
- Two complimentary registrations for Rally
- Opportunity to spend time one-on-one with an Alliance board member at Rally
- A Land Trust Alliance fleece vest
- All benefits of a Patron
- An annual visit from the Alliance President
- You and your favorite conserved place featured on the Alliance website
President’s Circle $100,000 or higher
- All benefits of a Benefactor
- An annual visit from the Alliance president
- A special outdoor adventure on conserved land with Alliance leadership
Thank you for sharing our deep commitment to saving the places people love! For more information, please call 202-638-4725 or email email@example.com.