Coastal Choices is a series of video stories and supporting resources that demonstrate how five diverse coastal communities in Maine have taken creative measures to enhance community life and sustain economic health through land conservation. Each story is designed to help individuals and communities work together to protect our threatened coastal resources.
- Wild Island: Sustaining a Legacy of Conservation on Monhegan (7:06)
- Uncharted Waters: Saving a Working Waterfront in York (6:30)
- Learning Ground: Linking School and Community in Lubec (5:48)
- Spawning Hope: Collaborating to Conserve a Mid-Coast River (7:59)
- Healthy Trails: Connecting People and Parks in Portland (6:43)