Strong Governance • Collective Sustainability
Land trust board leadership is fundamental to organizational effectiveness and long-term viability. The Land Trust Alliance stands ready to assist board members, executive directors, and others in the pursuit of successful land conservation.
The Alliance has tailored a suite of services to board members that will support strong governance in land trusts and ensure our collective sustainability. Here are a few ways board members can take advantage of the Alliance’s services as well as engage on the national land conservation front:
- Host a free presentation by an Alliance staff member on the “state of the national movement.”
- Subscribe to Field Guide – a free quarterly newsletter designed just for board members of land trusts. See past editions located in the Board Collection on The Learning Center*.
- Attend a webinar to advance your skills and become a stronger asset to your land trust.
- Access The Learning Center*, the Alliance’s online library and networking portal for member land trusts. It also features a "Board Collection" that highlights board-focused materials from throughout The Learning Center.
- Sign up for our Advocates Alerts – action-oriented emails providing the information you need to make a difference with policymakers.
Access Board Services
Interested in receiving more information about Land Trust Board Services?Click here to select the services you'd like to receive.
Get In Touch
For more information, please email email@example.com or reach out to your Alliance field representative.
Join the Alliance
Become an individual member of the Land Trust Alliance and help your local land trust and the 1,700 land trusts across America to protect the lands that enrich your life. Join today.
*The Learning Center is a resource offered to Alliance member land trusts and partners, and individual members at the $250 level and above.