NRCS ALE Application for Western Land Trusts
Note: This webinar is for western land trusts only. A webinar for eastern land trusts is scheduled for May 14, 2014 from 10:00am - 1:00pm ET. More information »
Date: May 15, 2014
Time: 11:00am - 1:00pm PT
The applications for ALE (formerly FRPP and GRP) projects for this year are being distributed by state NRCS offices now, with an application deadline of June 6, 2014 - that means land trusts have less than a month to get any problems addressed.
These webinars will be your chance to get your questions answered about the new program applications and to provide feedback on it. If you have any questions or any problems with the new applications for your land trust and for projects, this may be your ONLY opportunity to make sure the NRCS program managers know about them.
Before the webinar, please review the application forms for land trusts and for projects, the required easement language, the appraisal specifications, and the cooperative agreement your state conservationist has sent to you or download them here »
Content will be the same in both webinars, so you do not need to participate in both.
Login Directions are the same for both:
- You will need a high-speed Internet connection.
- Click this link »
- Select “Enter as a Guest.” Type your name in the box.
- While you can listen via your computer speakers by selecting the “Listen Only” button, I strongly urge you to connect via telephone, so you can ask questions and give your feedback directly to NRCS. you have two options:
- Dial-Out to receive a call from the meeting – enter your phone number and click “Join”
- Dial-In to the conference (use this one if you use a phone extension). Use this phone number: 888-450-5996, passcode: 933095#.
Please join the presentation at least 10 minutes early to ensure that your computer is ready. If you have never attended an AdobeConnect meeting before:
Sorry for the short notice, but that’s the challenge here! Time is short, so I hope you log in!