Land Trust AllianceLand Trust Alliance
Businesses today recognize that sustainability is essential to their long-term success. By conserving natural lands, a company can promote clean air, clean water, wildlife habitat and recreation while frequently improving its bottom line. The companies listed here partner with the Land Trust Alliance to advance land conservation in their communities and nationwide (* indicates founding members).
- Alliant Insurance Services, Inc.
- American Express Foundation
- Bartlett Tree Experts
- CSX Transportation*
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Georgia Power Foundation, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley*
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Plum Creek*
- Southern Company Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Wells Fargo*
Members of the Alliance’s Corporate Council help advance the future of land conservation in America through a philanthropic relationship with a respected, non-partisan, national conservation leader. The Council increases the awareness of the valuable role corporations can play in land conservation and provides recognition for those corporations that are incorporating conservation in their business practices and philanthropic giving.
- Access to legal documents, technical resources, training and webinars in the Alliance’s online Learning Center
- A deeper understanding of the legislative issues affecting conservation and its relationship to business
- One-year subscription to our award-winning Saving Land magazine
- Regular briefings on conservation issues
- Exchanging ideas with other members of the Corporate Council at the annual meeting during Rally: The National Land Conservation Conference
- Advice from the Land Trust Alliance to find a qualified land trust for conservation partnerships
- National recognition for corporate social responsibility and environmental practices
To learn more about working with land trusts and the Corporate Council of the Land Trust Alliance, please call 202-638-4725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.