National Land Trust Excellence Award
Conservation happens at many scales within the land conservation movement, which is comprised of staffed and all-volunteer land trusts working to strengthen land conservation across America. Recognizing that there are different means used to accomplish the goal of protecting land, we are proud to present two National Land Trust Excellence Awards.
The Award will celebrate the dedication and passion of:
- All-volunteer land trusts defined as having no more than one part-time staff
- Staffed land trusts with the equivalent of one or more full-time staff
Each organization excels in one or more of the following areas:
Outstanding Initiative to Broaden Support for Land Conservation
• Achieves excellence in engaging the broader community and using their conservation mission, skills, and resources to respond to broader public needs.
Outstanding Collaboration Initiative
• Achieves shared conservation goals that involve multiple parties, disciplines or functions among land trusts and other partners.
Outstanding Communications, Education and Outreach Initiative
• Creates innovative programming or outreach initiative that achieves significant impact on the conservation community and builds understanding and partnerships.
For additional information on the criteria for the National Land Trust Excellence Award, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.