Join the Partnership
The Partnership is open to nonprofit organizations in the Gulf region that own and/or conserve land as a key part of their mission.
As a partner, you'll receive the following benefits:
- Participation in the Gulf Coast Land Conservation Project Assistance Fund
- Bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Action alerts
- Public policy and advocacy programs
- Training and capacity building opportunities
As a partner, you'll be expected to:
- Pay annual dues
- Share your organization’s conservation priorities
- Attend Partnership meetings and workshops
- Assist the Partnership in developing public policy positions
- Share expertise regarding how conservation and restoration decisions are made in your state/region
To start the application process, contact Julia Weaver, Partnership Coordinator, by phone at 228-219-2279 or email.
Already a Partner? Don't Forget to Pay 2014 Dues
The deadline for paying 2014 dues was January 31, 2014. Please make plans to renew by paying your dues as soon as possible.
Checks should be made out to the Land Trust Alliance. Use the memo section to specify "PGCLC 2014 dues." Checks should be sent to Heidi Hannapel, Land Trust Alliance Southeast Program, PO Box 33355, Raleigh, NC 27636.
Refer to the table below to determine your organization’s dues.
|Annual Dues||Operating Budget|
|$100||$50,000 and under|
|$150||$50,001 - $100,000|
|$250||$100,001 - $250,000|
||$500,001 - $1,000,000|
|$1,000||$1,000,000 and above|