Working for the Land Trust Alliance
- Western Advocacy and Outreach Manager (Flexible: Washington, D.C. or in the Western U.S. with good access to air transportation)
- Annual Fund Coordinator (Washington, D.C.)
- (Flexible within the Pacific Coast area - CA, OR and WA)
- (Flexible within the Mid-Atlantic Area: NY, PA, NJ, and DE) , Mid-Atlantic
- Government Affairs Intern (Washington, D.C.)
Join a growing and successful organization that supports a network of 1,700 land trusts. Together, land trusts have conserved more land than in all of the national parks in the lower 48 states. Our work is making a difference in communities across America. As the national leader of America's land trusts, the Land Trust Alliance works to dramatically increase the pace and quality of private land conservation in America. Founded in 1982, the Land Trust Alliance has mobilized the energy of more than a thousand land trusts and has created an unprecedented grassroots movement, one that has successfully saved more than thirty-four million acres of land and has the potential to save millions more.
The Land Trust Alliance is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate because of race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, sex, disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or marital status.